“WHAT AN EXPERIENCE”

Dingle Whiskey Distillery
Ranked #8 of 71 things to do in Dingle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are producing whiskey and while that matures we also produce Dingle Vodka and Dingle Original Gin. We have tours Monday - Friday, 2pm and 4pm or by appointment. Ring the number above to book a tour with Joe Joyce. Tours cost 10 euro and last approx. 1.5 hours.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“WHAT AN EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was amazing, I never in all my life thought I would get to see the inner workings of a traditional distillery. The staff were amazing, location was beautiful. I cannot wait to get back to Dingle because this will be the first place I will go.

Visited January 2014

Nebraska
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Last-Minute Destination”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Our tour group got caught in the rain and decided to visit this year-old distillery in the afternoon. We called the distillery and they were more than willing to have us stop by for a short tour. I had no prior knowledge of distilleries, and no desire to really learn about them, BUT, this was well worth my while. We were given a short tour of the facility and then offered samples of Dingle Gin and Dingle Vodka, all on the house. The staff was so welcoming and very friendly; proud of their company. I highly recommend visiting this attraction if you have time and they're open and able.

Visited December 2013