“Friendly but needs a good clean in rooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ashe's B&B

and 1 more site!
Ashe's B&B
Ranked #47 of 78 Dingle B&B and Inns
Dubai
“Friendly but needs a good clean in rooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

The breakfast was good and staff friendly, the place could do with a new set of carpets in hall, stairs and all floors need a real good clean. Sheets were good and clean although the general decor could do with repair and good clean.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank therebelnetworker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

The four of us stayed in two rooms, both of which were clean and bright with excellent shower pressure. The b&b is located within easy walking distance to the center of town with plenty of parking in the back.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Elizabeth M
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Excellent location, 1 minute walk from the main street and just a 5 minute walk to the harbour.
Very welcoming and helpful host Robert provided lots of info and recommendations on what to do and where to eat. Delicious breakfasts and comfortable and clean accommodation, including a fab shower. would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Katherine L
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Good b+b. 100 m from main st in dingle. Owner is very nice + helpful.Room was big clean and bathroom had a good high pressure shower which was great! So great I stayed in it for 25 mins and the water stayed hot throughout.

3 Thank Tommy G
Beckenham, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

My brother in Law, my niece and myself all stayed at Ashe's B&B's for three nights last week. It is just a short one minute walk from the main street to the front door and we found the accommodation to be very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The host Robert was very friendly and provides top tips on what to see and do. Robert was very knowlegable on the best music to be had in Dingle each night such as The O'Sullivans Court House bar in the Mall or the Famous Fergus O'Flaherty at the end of the Mall and the top class fun in John Benny Moriarty's by the peir. Moriarty's was also a superb place to eat and be entertained at the same time. Ashe's was excellent value for money and a place you can take your Mum along to and know that she will approve....

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Chris P
Arlington, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

We booked our trip to Dingle well in advance and chose this location for the low price and location to main street. We felt nervous before arrival because you never know what you're going to get when you book a hotel over the internet but we were pleasantly surprised with what found. We arrived an hour early from our reserved check in time but were welcomed right in by the friendly owner. He showed us to our room and gave us a fast but informative overview of places to go in Dingle which was very much appreciated. Our room was very clean and nicely sized with a full bathroom. Privacy also was very much a priority at Ashe's B&B but we could always find the owner if we had a question. The thing that really sets Ashe's above the rest is the home made breakfast. My girlfriend is both gluten free and a vegetarian so I was worried she would miss out on the full Irish breakfast but the owner was very accommodating and cooked her up a delicious meal. I can eat all food under the sun and was served the best breakfast of my life. I really cannot say enough about this place or the owner and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brian Y
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

We went to Dingle on a 12 day vacation in Ireland, and stayed at Ashes for 2 nights. The location was right around the corner from Main Street Dingle, but on a nice quite side street.

Our host Robert, the owner, greeted us when we arrived and we were able to check in early which was great. He had terrific recommendations for the local eateries and restaurants and pubs, he was right on in recommending great places.

The rooms were decently equipped (TV, etc.), and immaculate in terms of cleanliness; the bed and bedding was comfortable and clean.

I was particularly impressed that Robert and his assistant took the time to mail back some clothing I had left behind back to the States. I had left behind a fleece vest and a pricey pair of outdoor pants. When I called they immediately knew who I was and were relieved I had called as they did not have a way to contact me. They then mailed back my clothing free of charge to the States. Most places would have just said, sorry, not sure where it is, and that would have been it.

I would recommend this B&B to any couples, young or old, and would stay there again if I return to Dingle.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple