“Highly recommended!”
Review of Coill An Rois

Coill An Rois
Ranked #2 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Jimmy & Noreen were the perfect hosts! So welcoming & friendly,nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was spacious, clean & comfortable with a wonderful view. Delicious homemade food & breakfasts! We enjoyed our stay very much & wouldn't hesitate in recommending Coill An Rois to our friends & family! Thanks Jimmy & Noreen! Lyn & Steve

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

A bit of Irish heaven. The rooms are clean, comfortable and lovley. The breakfast is fresh, just to your taste. Fresh eggs, handmade scones, waffles or even a full Irish breakfast. Book directly with Jim at the web site.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have never written a review on here before, but I HAD to after my stay in Dingle. As some have said, it is about 10 minutes away from the town center, but it is a beautiful drive that you won't mind. I got lost because I was looking for the pink house to be on the main road-- instead, you need to look for the little sign on the left and make a right hand turn. I called and Noreen was nice enough to drive out to meet me. They gave me great advice on what to do and a list of places to see as I drove around the peninsula. They even showed a little slide show with pictures of the road signs so I would know what to expect. They sent me to all the right places in the short time I had there.

I am vegetarian and the breakfast was amazing. I couldn't even eat it all! The room was perfect: cozy and comfy. I felt right at home.

Make sure to reserve your room through the Dingle B&B site, you will save some money as opposed to going through Booking.com.

I cried when I left DIngle. It was so perfect and I will definitely be back and stay here with Jimmy/Noreen at the Coill An Rois again. Thank you for an unforgettable trip.

Caroline

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Jimmy, the owner and host, was extremely hospitable and accommodating. Breakfast was great, including homemade baked goods. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and spotless. The location was very nice, but difficult to find, especially in the dark (get specific directions from the B&B's website). Overall, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a great stay at Coill An Rois. Rooms were very comfortable. Hosts were great. Excellent tips given for dining and touring around the Dingle peninsula. The inn itself is not in the town center but about a 10 minutes drive further down the peninsula. The inn can be a bit hard to find but google maps came through for us. Jimmy's breakfast was memorable!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had a lovely stay here everything was clean & perfect. The location is ideal and Jimmy was so helpful, Breakfast cooked to perfection!!!!
Great place to stay , will always stay here when in Dingle.

see you next year

PUB AN CUINNE
Hall School Straight
Next left
Y LEFT

Got that? We were on our way to a B&B named Coill an Rois near the town of Dingle. We were driving down a lane wide enough for one car with lovely waving fields on both sides. Dusk was falling. It was almost 10 PM.

We were lost and we needed help. With our GPS in the car and on our phones – we were still lost. Earlier, after dinner, a very nice waiter at Ida’s in Dingle called the B&B to get directions and then he drew a map for us.

We stopped. A very nice gentleman wrote the directions above on a piece of paper for us. “You cannot miss it,” he said.

Jimmy opened the door to Coill an Rois. His smiling face was a welcome sight. Jimmy immediately began multi-tasking: making us feel at home, getting us settled and trying to figure out how we had gotten lost after he had spoken to the waiter at Ida’s. Once he had our bags in our rooms, he settled us in the parlor with a tray full of tea and delicious homemade biscuits and an informative video about the local sights.

The next morning, after a wonderful homemade breakfast served by Jimmy and his wife, Maureen, we were gone. Our stay at Coill an Rois was over way too quickly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family