“Love love love it.”

and 1 more site!
Dunlavin House
Ranked #16 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 August 2011

The Dunlavin House is beautiful. Due to long travels, we didn't arrive until 9 o'clock at night and she stayed-up late worrying about us. She was so hospitable, staying up for a little while making sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were cozy and big. The backyard was huge. Breakfast was delicious in the morning and she helped us out with our vouchers since we left one at our last hotel. She called them for us. She booked our next two nights at B&Bs for us as well. Later on, as we were unpacking at our next B&B down the street (she had no vacancy our second night) she came by to drop off my voucher that the hotel faxed and my toothbrush I left at her place. They are unbelievable and go out-of-their-way to make you feel warm and welcome. Definitely a 5 star. And their new puppy Darcy is just to-die-for!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura18924

Reviewed 21 August 2011

My wife and I loved our stay at Dunlavin House. Denise was very hospitable and served a great breakfast! The rooms were clean and comfortable with an incredible view. She was very helpful and gave us a great recommendation for an a area tour.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becca N
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Arriving very late in the evening, me and two others were greeted at the door by the lady of the house, offering us the most sincere welcome we could have imagined. The most striking feature about the house was its exceptional cleanliness, magnified in the room where we stayed and indeed in the conservatory where we ate an exceptional breakfast. The Bean an Tí makes you feel like a family member here, and we ended up staying an extra night. Yes, truly exceptional!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank IrelandsIslandHopper
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My wife, granddaughter and myself stayed at Dunlavin B&B with Denise for 2 nights and we could not have been more pleased. Denise makes sure all your needs and wants are attended to perfectly. Her home is very comfortable, clean and you are made to feel very welcome. I highly recommend the Dunlavin B&B anytime you are in the Dingle area... I will sure be there at every opportunity. Dunlavin is very convenient to Dingle town and a great place to stay while taking advantage of any attractions on the Dingle Peninsula.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Wayne460
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I stayed here for two nights and I must say it was fantastic.I have stayed in a lot of top hotels and guesthouses but in terms of service, location and value Dunlavin house is by far the best!Its location is perfect with great views and just a short walk into town.I have to mention Denise(the owner)and her husband who were so welcoming,and made our stay really special.I will definitely be back to dingle and will definitely be staying in Dunlavin house again!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Chelseee
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Beware the slanting ceiling in Room #6. My husband kept hitting his head getting out of bed. But the rest of the room was very comfortable and attractive. Large and delicious breakfasts. Denise was very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lumpkinites
Reviewed 30 May 2011

On our recent trip to Ireland the Dunlavin House was one of our stops. It has a brillant view of the Dingle harbour. The rooms were spacious and clean. Denise was an exellant host and very helpful. But the best part of our stay was the breakfast. It was the best breakfast we had in Ireland. Even beating out a famous Hotel in Galway. The food was plentiful and she offered us more. Every thing was homemade and delicious.

Room Tip: The room in the upstairs in front of the house has