“AMAZING”

Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This quite little cafe is just amazing the owners were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. I stumbled across this place wandering around Dingle on my 2nd last day and had sandwiches and salad with my husband it was so nice i said I'd bring my mam back the following day for afternoon tea which sounded amazing . When we returned the next day we could not believe the spread that came out to us sandwiches,scones,jam and cream,chocolate brownies, truffles, lemon cakes and more all served on cute cake stands and gorgeous tea pots and china cups. My mam and myself were so pleased with ourselves it was the highlight of our holidays, the only downside we didn't discover it earlier or I would have bring everyday :) I would go to Dingle again just to visit here. Make sure to call in if your in Dingle you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Mollydolly271

“Lovely food, staff, decor and location”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were charmed by this place as soon as we walked in the door and it didn't let us down. The staff were so welcoming, chatty, friendly and shared some wonderful tips for our time in Dingle and it made our stay there all the better. The food was super tasty, fresh, affordable and imaginative. The only thing we regret is not going for the afternoon tea which looked delightful.

1 Thank Alanmurphy_83!
Ely, United Kingdom
“Lovely food & very doggy friendly”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Went here before exploring the Dingle Peninsula. Located just off the street in a secluded courtyard and up a flight of stairs.

We had our one yr old Lab with us & asked if she was allowed on the upstairs terrace. She was very much welcomed, given some water & some slices of ham. Probably the most dog friendly place we've found since being in Ireland.

Good lunch selection, we both had "create your own" toasted sandwiches which came with a salad. Then had some of their delicious homemade scones. The red berry one was beautiful.

Good selection of teas & coffees.

If your trip takes you to Dingle you really should eat here & if you have a dog you are very welcome on the upstairs terrace. The owners have huskies! :)

1 Thank mmlabbd
Bad Hersfeld, Germany
“Fantastic all-rounder!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

What can I say...everything from free wifi to fantastic food and Frappés!

Whoever comes here will find something refreshingly different, the staff are fab and the Food is to die for...it made a real change from the typical Pub grub we had on our trip.

The atmosphere let's you enjoy a holiday within a holiday...just lovely.

I can definitely recommend a bit of pie :-)

2 Thank Piffpam
Dublin, Ireland
“fantastic value and coffee”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Delighted to find the fantastic prices and portion sizes along with one of the best coffees in Dingle.

2 Thank puddle2014