“Personalized, Interesting, and beautiful”

Dingle Slea Head Tours
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Dingle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dingle Slea Head Tours offer quality guided tours all over Ireland. One of these tours travels around the Slea Head Drive on the Dingle Peninsula. Nestled in the West Kerry Gaeltacht (Irish speaking area) and with a spectacular landscape the tour explores, the rich and diverse mixture of its archaeological sites and history, its flora and fauna, music and culture and a myriad of other attractions. We also provide airport chauffeur transfers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 October 2014

My parents and I booked a private 2-hour tour around the Dingle Peninsula with Rory and we all really enjoyed it. Rory is knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful and a delight to learn about this part of Ireland from. We didn't have our own car, but even if we did, we learned much more by doing this tour with Rory than we would have by driving around the peninsula ourselves. Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"lamb"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2014

My friend and I visited Dingle last week (see review below!) and on our last day in town we decided to go on a Slea Head tour. Rory was so knowledgeable about every sight we saw-- we were extremely impressed and found the tour to be not only interesting but BEAUTIFUL. It is definitely a must for anyone visiting this area! And Rory is the greatest tour guide of all time (no, but really. He is!). He was so accommodating and not only got a towel for our wet co-tourers but dropped us off at our car at the end of the tour. Best way we could have possibly ended our trip! Thanks Rory!

Reviewed 11 October 2014

My friend and I needed one last something-to-do before heading out of Dingle this past weekend, so I asked around and was directed to Dingle Slea Head tours headed up by Rory. He was an amazing tour guide, gave us interesting information about the peninsula, and was such a gentleman! Another couple on our tour was taking a picture near the water on a beach when an extra-large wave crashed all over their clothes. Rory was nice enough to stop by his house and get them a towel so they weren't miserably wet the rest of the trip. I would highly recommend this tour and especially Rory to anyone!

1  Thank parkerl15
DingleSleaHeadTour, General Manager at Dingle Slea Head Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write a five star review for Dingle Slea Head Tours. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Ireland. I really enjoyed touring the Dingle Peninsula with you. That was some wave on Coumeenole beach that day. I do hope to see you all again some day soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Rory Brosnan.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

I have been to this area several times, however, I have never seen it like this. Rory took us to places we have never seen. He is a local. Made great recommendations and took us to hidden gems that are not in any guide book. If you want to see Dingle and Slea Head like a local, this is the way to do it. The security in not having to drive, especially on the tight small roads is worth it alone. But the insight and knowledge Rory shared is priceless. What an amazing experience. Thank you!!!!

1  Thank Colette B
DingleSleaHeadTour, General Manager at Dingle Slea Head Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your positive experience of Dingle Slea Head Tours. Its lovely to get super feedback on our tours. Lets hope we will see you again sometime. Best wishes, Rory Brosnan

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Rory was an excellent tour guide.
He lives on the peninsula and has all kinds of additional information other than the usual tourist script. Not to mention a thorough knowledge of secondary roads that get you up close and personal to the people and country. He detoured around a bicycle race that would have caused us to miss the last train to Cork and got us there safe and sound with 20 minutes to spare.
I can recommend this tour without reservation.

Dennis & Sally Parsons

1  Thank 28dennis
DingleSleaHeadTour, General Manager at Dingle Slea Head Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review of our service. I'm thrilled you both enjoyed your tour. It was really fun meeting you both and so interesting touring around the undiscovered parts of west Kerry! Best wishes Rory