Drom Caoin
US$105
Ballina Manor Hotel(Ballina)
US$126
US$96
Great National Hotel Ballina(Ballina)(Great Value!)
US$94
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscarnegolf coursebreakfasts were wonderfulfresh fruitspent one nightdining tablesitting roomperfect accommodationgracious hostsirish breakfastround of golffamily reunioncomfortable bedstayed longertown centrefull irishirish hospitality
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed here in July, 2013. It was my first visit to this part of Ireland, but, I was traveling with a few other golfers who had stayed here several times before this visit.

Drom Caoin is a wonderful house because of the owners, Mairin and Jerry. They are so friendly and thoughtful. They served us a delicious breakfast every morning.

I stayed in "the apartment" which was really great. Very large with a kitchenette.

I highly recommend Drom Caoin!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! Mairin and Jerry were perfect hosts, from telling us local legends over a delicious home-cooked breakfast, to helping us with washing. Our room was like our own flat with a little kitchenette and dining table. Rooms were confortable and roomy and bathrooms were good. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy56B
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We spent one night at this B&B after a day of cycling in from Ballycastle. The room was clean and charming, and the bed was comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating to our early breakfast request as we had a long cycle ahead of us the next day. The breakfast was delicious (I switched things up from the traditional Irish Breakfast and decided to have the smoked salmon scrabbled eggs). I wish we had been visiting in the summer as there is a really neat tidal swimming pool a couple of blocks away.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Unfortunately we only spent one night in Belmullet in this B&B.
We spent the night in double room with en-suite bathroom which is in reality not a room. You have your own small kitchen, table and "living room". So you have much more space than you expect to have in a B&B. The owners are very nice and offered us tea at our arrival. They are also happy to give you a lot of information what to do in Belmullet and what to visit nearby.
The breakfast is just great. You can choose between fruits, cereals, eggs with salmon and of course the Irish breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed here last weekend and can't speak highly enough of the place. Very comfortable bed, ensuite, hot shower (shower gel provided!!), towels, hangers. I was only there for a night and I wanted for nothing. The breakfast was delicious (scrambled egg with smoked salmon, toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt, selection of cereals), and the family there were very warm while respecting my privacy at the same time. The front door has a code, so you can let yourself in however late you get back, without worrying about disturbing people.
I was meeting friends in the village, and was given all the directions and tips I needed.

I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo