Talbot Hotel
US$291
US$185
Ballina Manor Hotel(Ballina)
US$76
Great National Hotel Ballina(Ballina)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnespresso machinefour poster bedjacuzzi bathhen partycrab clawsseafood platterseafood barfabulous hotellovely bathroombathrobes and slippersgreat attention to detailclub sandwichnext morningtop classsecond to nonebreakfast menuan absolute gem
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Went here for a hen night night on March 1 st , had a great time from start to finish . All the staff were brilliant including the dj Martin . The rooms are fab and the food amazing , can't recommend it highly enough , definitely will be back .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
TalbotHotel2011, Front Office Manager at Talbot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for spending your hen weekend here with us in Belmullet. Its great to hear you enjoyed your night. It's always nice to get a bit of luxury before the big day and we are delighted you and your friends choose The Talbot to celebrate in style. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Martain and also our kitchen staff. Looking forward to seeing you all back again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a number of time and I cannot rate it highly enough. The room are decorated to a very high standard and are alway very clean and tidy. The food in the bar was excellent and I have never been disapointed. On my last stay when I was ordering food in the bar my waitress (young girl dark hair didnt catch her name) asked me what my room number was. Then in any of my interactions with her i.e. would you like another drink etc. she called me by name a very nice touch I thought.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. I am delighted to hear that you choose to return to us on a regular basis and you find our rooms to be of a high standard. I shall also pass your comments onto our staff who always apprecitate receiving compliments. We hope to welcome you back to The Talbot Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

€220 for a room in Belmullet is just too much, the food, room and hotel were excellent and the staff were very nice, I booked the room about 4 weeks in advance and thought I had got it for €120 which I thought was reasonable and in line with hotels in Westport and Castlebar. However reception explained that I had not availed of any special rate, I wasn't going to argue, just paid and left.

Room Tip: Ensure you confirm room rate!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I know we were in touch and explained the error at check out and discussed a refund with you. We thank you for being understanding on this matter and hope to see you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The staff always go above and beyond their duties and are always willing to oblige and help with any matters or concerns you may have. This trip was for business purposes but I would love to go back with my family also.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MrsCarroll2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are always here to help. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your trip with us and we hope to welcome you back with your family.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have on a few occasions visited this restaurant and hotel I usually stay with friends but eat here.
The food is wonderful staff extremely friendly and so helpful.
My advice if you find your self out on the north Mayo coast here is well worth a visit.
Its such an experience and well worth a visit.
We did enjoy our visits there so much can not wait for a return there.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

We are delighted to hear you enjoy our food in our restuaraunt when you visit Belmullet. It is always great to hear kind words which I will pass onto our staff. We are looking forward to your return to us.