“Lovey indian food.”

Price range: US$18 - US$53
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, International, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian restaurant serving authentic, exquisite Indian cuisine cooked by Indians. Also serving Indian wines. Conveniently located on the main street in Ballina, open mainly for dinner, with lunch as an option by booking in advance.
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Enjoyed a lovely meal at this resturant. Ordered starters breads and 3 meal for 3 of us, which was too much. Went back another night and even with ordering less, it still was too much!!! Great value. Service can be hit and miss. The second night we were there, there was a party of 24 in with only 1 waiter, so service was slow.

1  Thank mariaoneill3

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was extraordinarily impressed with the atmosphere, hospitality and quality. Typically restaurants with large menus have a large selection of ingredients. This is a recipte for disaster because it's hard to keep things fresh. It's also overwhelming to the chiefs hired to maintain the food quality. Bisini has a large Menu but here, they have transformed very few ingredients into many incredible dishes. Keeping the food fresh.

2  Thank Brandon S
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Ordered well in advance for collection on way down. My Jalfrezi was very good but my wife's Rogan Josh was absolutely terrible and ended up in the bin sharing mine. A jar would have been better. This was 22 euros for 2 mains and no where as near as good as the last time we were here. I have deleted their no off my phone and will definitely not be back here again. I called to inform them of our experience the next day but the owner just shrugged. Terrible attitude, the Indian round the corner is much better, eat there instead. Sorry.

2  Thank Hav1onme
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Some of the best Indian food we have had. Friendly service, new the food well and could make recommendations.

Best Indian food I've had in a few countries.

1  Thank Tfahy13
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Food is beautiful. Best Indian food in Ballina. Pleasant interior and the staff are lovely. Food is always served really hot. And the Naan bread is my favourite.......