“Great atmosphere, Great food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Murphy Brothers Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, Great food”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

On the recommendation of one of the staff in our hotel we popped down to this lovely bar. The food was fantastic, the locals were welcoming, and the manager and his staff were very friendly and very efficient. definitely worth a visit. We will be back again and again!

Visited August 2012

Inishcrone, Ireland
“No irish stew!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

When I first went to Murphy's I had their delicious irish stew. I went 2 times this week and both times I was told they were sold out. I starting to wonder if their chef split. Any way I had the seafood linguine which was good. Yet it only came with 2 slivers of bread. When I asked for more bread it finally came when I had finished the linguine. They also charged me 3 euro for the bread. I'm not sure I'll go back.

• Visited July 2012
Ballina, Ireland
“Good Bar Lunch”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

A little outside the centre of Ballina Town but always a nice lunch served in the Bar.

Visited July 2011