“Great restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Bundoran
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on Bayview Terrace if you are approaching from sligo drive into Bundoran and take the first left after the Allingham Arms Hotel and the Restaurant is situated 50 metres further up on the righr hand side in a quiet residential Cul de sac. If you are approaching from Ballyshannon drive throught the town and take the left after the little Church that is beside The Bridge Bar.
Derry, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were a party of 7 including 3 children. We found the staff to be really helpful and they went out of their way to accommodate us. The atmosphere was great and the food was fabulous. Would definitely recommend this place - a real gem in Bundoran.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 75Traveller99

• Polish first
Dublin
“Disappointing on all levels.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The outside of the building was a little off putting but we ventured in anyway as we had read good reviews and I love Italian food and thought that this was an Italian restaurant. We were brought to our table by the manager or owner perhaps who was pleasant enough. I felt the tables were too close to each other and at times it was hard to hear each other because we were being drowned out by the conversations at other tables.

After being seated it was almost another 15 minutes before anyone else came near us to take our drink order or offer us menus. The restaurant was busy enough but the service was very slow regardless. I was disappointed to see that there were more pizza and burger options than anything else. I was hoping to have a nice fresh fish/seafood pasta dish, especially given the location.

Again we were waiting longer than expected between starter and main course. I had pasta which was really very disappointing and I’m not convinced was cooked fresh that night. My partner ordered medium rare steak but was given a well-done one instead, as no one came back to check on us and after a couple of failed attempts of catching someone’s eye he ate his steak, or most of it anyway.

The night was a disappointment, the food was a let-down, the service was not there and the atmosphere was not comfortable. Neither of us would go back.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Ann F
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Get together”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

A group of girls went in there last Sunday night 6 July and we were made so welcome and the attention was excellent--not to mention the food. I am not a fan of Italian but no worries. The menu was sublime and the service perfect. It was quite busy but that was no problem. Everyone was equally seen to by the staff.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Moke09
Dublin, Ireland
“Don't let the exterior put you off.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

5 of us had dinner here. We all had the specials and they were superb. Large portions and very tasty.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Icecreamhaha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Glorious Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

From one pastry chef to another, the desserts were brilliant, the food was fantastic, one if my favorites was the clam chowder and I could not tell you which dessert I liked most they were all just soooo good!!! I ate at La Sabbia all 7 nights I stayed in Bundoran!!! It was just a wonderful place to eat, Cheers La Sabbia!!!

1 Thank Kipp W