I recently stayed at Fitzgerald's with my 7 year old niece and we loved it. Although we thought the room was smaller than we've seen in other hotels, it was fine for us, and it was beautifully furnished and absolutely spotless. The staff were very friendly and helpful - we were given a tour of the facilities on arrival, shown to our room, and offered extra pillows - all of which gives a lovely personal touch. As other reviewers have mentioned , there are no tea and coffee making facilities in the room, but my niece loved the novelty of going down to the ground floor where she could make her own take away hot drink. Breakfast is not a buffet, as in some other hotels, but prepared freshly on order and served in a beautifully appointed breakfast room. We had dinner in the Bistro one night and it was absolutely delicious and although there were no children's options listed on the menu, we were offered some when our order was taken. The only small thing that wasn't ideal was the car park - way too small for me to even think about maneuvering a car around but that probably says more about my driving skills that anything else ! :-) It was fine, I parked on the street. All in all, I would definitely stay there again and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal