Stayed here for 1 night while attending a concert in bundoran. We were shown to our room and the man checked what else we might need , like who liked extra pillows and got them straight away. Our room was at the front with a lovely view with a picture of Minnie driver on the wall who once stayed in the room!! The bar was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the breakfast as it was freshly cooked and we had a choice from the menu. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal