One of the most surprising places I have stayed in ages. The service was impeccable from start to finish, the bar and restaurant were terrific, and the view from our room (Minnie Driver room) was spectacular. I'd recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a friendly place to stay in the area.
Only two minor gripes:
1. Why do they take away the coffee, tea etc in the evening? Just before bed is one time you'd love a hot drink!
2. It's a pity that the bar and restaurant are only open in the evening - I'm sure people would love to go there for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal