Have stayed in Fitzgeralds the last 2 years during weekend of the Cara Bundoran Run.The hotel I find comfortable and the cuisine and breakfast enjoyable .There is always a reason why patrons return to such establishments .Looking forward to returning again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal