Went with my wife and son just after easter. It was a lovely sunny few days and we booked into the hotel. The owner/manager heard we inquired if our room was sea view, it wasnt, but after a few mins moved us up to the top floor looking out over the atlantic ocean for no extra charge. The room was large and clean and comfortable with the most amazing view. The breakfasts were delicious and worth getting up early for. Very friendly and helpful staff and the hotel has a strong family feeling to it.
The only problem we had was leaving after a few days, we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal