Firstly booked this hotel because of excellent reviews and also noticed that owners actually took time to read reviews and respond to them. First stay in Fitzgeralds but will definitely stay again - spotlessly clean hotel, extremely friendly & helpful staff - nothing was any trouble. Beautiful breakfast with a great selection available. Had 2 small children with me so hotel was lovely, quiet and peaceful. Could not recommend Fitzgeralds highly enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular sea views. The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal