“Massive steaks.. great staff”
Review of Stakes Restaurant

Stakes Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Bundoran
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Stakes Restaurant is conveniently located at lower Main Street Bundoran and close to the centre of Bundoran and minutes walk from the beach and other attractions. We are open daily and we take bookings, Walk-ins welcome, Good for groups or parties, Good for children, Takeaway, Catering and Table service.
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Just back from a lovely weekend in bundoran and found this gem on sunday night. I had the fillet steak and my partner had the sirloin. Both cuts were massive and cooked to perfection. The staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming and when they found out it was my birthday put candles on my dessert. .. nice, thoughtful touch. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had a nice meal here . We checked out all the restaurant menus in Bundoran and this looked the most interesting. Bundoran is not a place for gourmet restaurants and most of the menus are from the 80s - prawn cocktails, turkey and ham etc In Stakes I had a wonderful fillet steak cooked to perfection with great home made chips , my companions sirloin was also excellent. Basic looking restaurant but service and food good . Meal for two with starters and bottle of wine was 68 Euros.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Delicious food and great ambiance! We tried to find a decent restaurant in Bundoran and came up short a couple of times! Stakes had great service, a great menu selection and excellent staff. Aine was a great host! I visited two nights in a row with a large group (over 8) both nights and we were treated to a lovely evening. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I found this place on this web site. I’ll be back again. The food is just excellent. Great service. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was the best restaurant I have eaten in a long long time, the service from waitress and food served up was just amazing. Every customer was treated the same pure amazing hospitality. Thank you so much for giving me a great night out.