“Unique Experience”

Kilcullen's Seaweed Baths
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Enniscrone
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our seaweed baths the only thing is that I have arthritis and it was fairly difficult for me to get out of the bathtub. Of course it's like a 100 year old tub so it wasn't designed for people like me. :-)

All reviews
"bath experience"
"salt water"
"hundred years"

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is really great value for money, better than any expensive spa. I always visit when in the West of Ireland and bring all my friends. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Loved this place. Got a double steam room. Had great fun moving from the bath to the steam cabinet. The seaweed actually felt nice. Will be going back!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I am long term visitor to the seaweed baths and have never visited enniscrone without several trips to the baths. I visited the baths twice in the past two weeks and am heartbroken to say I was very disappointed. The hygiene is really below the previous standard and the staff are not as welcoming and kind as they once were. Although only small details used to make a huge contribution to the overall success of the place.

4  Thank Mariesmith1968