“Refreshing”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Refreshing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Recently had a seaweed bath here in enniscrone a very pleasant experience would certainly do it again nice setting looking over the sea €25 for the bath and no panic on how long I stayed

Visited May 2014

Munich
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“not for the squeamish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

it's slimy. feels like being in an edwardian film. u hear the hissing and clanking of pipes. not sure i would want to be alone in one room if it were dark but as it was a summer afternoon i had a whale of a time. felt wonderful on my skin. did not shower for 2 days afterwards in a vain attempt to hold onto the goodness left on my skin. the massage was also great.

Visited June 2014
Columbia,IL
170 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Just fun and relaxing Do it !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We do not have a lot of seaweed bath houses in the mid west !!! We had a very nice visit with Natasha who fit us in at the end of the day. The steam was excellent, however make sure you know how to turn the handle and when to do it. You will go home relaxed.

Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Relaxation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We arrived at the hotel late in the afternoon but still wanted to get a seaweed bath in before they closed. The lady who worked the desk offered to stay late so that my wife and I could have the best room. She could have told us to come back tomorrow but she really cared about our experience. Above and beyond! Well done.

Visited May 2014
Kirkland Lake, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went for my first time in the spring of 2014, cost 25 euros and was worth every cent. The staff poured the 7ft long 3th deep cast iron bathtub with hot sea water and a good five pounds of fresh thick strands of seaweed. I was told how to operate the steam handle on a wooden boxed sauna that you close yourself into, a hole in the top allowed just your head to stick out. After i sweated it out in the box i made my way into the bath. The smell of the sea filled the whole private room. The hot water was very oily and the seaweed floating around me felt snug and comforting. The heavy salt water caused my body to float i allowed my head float too and drifted off into a relaxing bliss....1 Hour and 15 Minutes later i awoke and dressed in a panic because i only paid for 45 Minutes!! When i got out to the staff she just laughed and told me there was no extra charge. I bought a box of dried seaweed to take back to Canada with and i am saving it for another bath on my birthday in June....Skin never felt or looked so good since my youth, i recommend the experience to everyone

Visited April 2014