“Excellent Meal in Winters Restaurant”

Winter's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Lusk
Donabate, Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Meal in Winters Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Dinned in Winters Restaurant on the 01/02/2014
The food was incredible and probably the best “Steak” meal I have ever had.
I had the Cote de Boeuf which was a 36 once steak and it was superb. I would have to say it was even better than ‘Shannons on the Green’ which charge twice the amount.
There were 4 of us dinning and 3 had various steak all of which were highly regarded by the party.
The starters were also excellent and fantastic large portions. Two members of the party had dessert but I declined being not a "dessert eater" in most instances but they both seemed to enjoy.
The wine was also fantastic and one of the best value house wines I have seen in any restaurant in Dublin.
In addition the service and attention to detail by Gerry Butterly and his Staff in the restaurant was exceptional to say the least including a visit to the table from the Chef himself who must be commended also.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and it is an asset to the area of Fingal / North County Dublin.
Fantastic food, great value and outstanding service.
Well done to all in Winters and thank you kindly for a most memorable evening.
JD

• Visited February 2014

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Top nosh”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Keep up the good work ,folks what a lovely restaurant open to residents and non residents
It has not changed stiil first class
Set out in the country it peaceful ,first class service ,fully licensed bar
smoking area set out in lovely mature gardens
Go early and maybe use the spa or indoor pool
and relax with a superb meal

• Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Undervalued Gem”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

I was dragged very reluctantly to "Winters" . It's in a place called " Airport View" , which conjours in my mind low values. I. could not be more wrong!

This place produces really good food. There is a menu which extends to several cuisines , but, if you want something off menu the answer is always "Ok . We will try and do that ". Sometimes they cannot ,always they offer intelligent alternatives .

This is a restaurant with no pretentions. They do what they do ,well. The staff are friendly and helpful. They have realised that you are out to enjoy yourself and that it is their job to make it happen as far as possible!

Meath
“Great food and overall dining experience”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We had a family meal here on Sunday 7th October, following on from my last stay I decided to try the restaurant and we were all with out exception delighted. The quality and service here is second to none, price is adverage and I can not recommend it highly enough. Our lot will definitely visit again.

Dublin
“Wedding Party”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I was at the wedding party below (Niall D) and agree with all that he said about the food and the staff. I didn't stay in the guesthouse but after that day & night it's on my list. The food is fantastic and the staff are so nice and always smiling, you feel that anything you ask will be granted. The decor of the restaurant is lovely and the grounds are lovely too. Will defo be back and thank you helping make a lovely, happy and relaxed day.