“Lovely food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portmarnock, Ireland
“Lovely food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

My friends and I recently went to the Osbourne. The food and service were great. It has to be the best value around. 45€ for two for two courses and a bottle of wine. Will be back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ceefax56

Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Superb food, super value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a superb meal in the Osborne Brassiere on Saturday 28th December when we opted to avail of their special offer of a 2 course meal and a bottle of wine for only 45 euros for the 2 of us. My wife had the sweet potato & chorizo soup served with an assortment of breads and thought that it was an excellent choice, we then both opted for the rib-eye steak served with an assortment of rustic vegetables and potatoes along with Jameson pepper sauce. For my second course I had the festive Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and pistachio ice-cream, thusly delicious. The meal was accompanied by a really nice Chilean Chardonnay which went down extremely well with the meal. All in all this was an excellent meal at a really reasonable price and I would recommend it very highly.

• Visited December 2013
dublin
“Excellent food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went with my girlfriend and dad to the Brasserie. I must admit that I was unsure of the quality of food with the amazing offer they had for dinner. The waiters were punctual and provided excellent service. The food was excellent and everything tasted beautiful particularly the cheesecake at the end which was to die for! The wine was also delicious. There is not a great selection but there is enough choice for everyone and we really enjoyed. A nice few pints of Guinness and the 3 of us did not want to go home!

• Visited August 2013
Dublin
“Good with an offer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Great offer with evening meal for 2 and a bottle of wine for 45 euro. Competent staff, pleasant dining area and nice food. However, I wouldn't go back there without a good offer as I found the food nice but as good as in a pub. It's not the best restaurant around as it has no special taste or special flavour compared to another... and the trio of desserts is to forget. I usually go to the Jameson Bar and I prefer it to the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great value at portmarmock golf hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

Lovely staff and a great welcome. The atmosphere is warm and very hospitable. Room is really clean with a great view. We will definitely come back.