“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Irish, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We ate from the 2-3 course deal menu and found the food delicious. The carrot soup to start was especially good and the cod and steak main dishes were also impressive. We had some reservations about trying the restaurant with so many others nearby in Malahide but we were very glad we did..everything, including service, was faultless...definately recommend!

1  Thank LIbby653

Reviewed 10 January 2014

my wife and I and two friends had a lovely Christmas meal for 45 euro per couple incl bottle of Chilean merlot..We all agreed that it was first class dining and will be returning later this year.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My friends and I recently went to the Osbourne. The food and service were great. It has to be the best value around. 45€ for two for two courses and a bottle of wine. Will be back.

1  Thank ceefax56
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a superb meal in the Osborne Brassiere on Saturday 28th December when we opted to avail of their special offer of a 2 course meal and a bottle of wine for only 45 euros for the 2 of us. My wife had the sweet potato & chorizo soup served with an assortment of breads and thought that it was an excellent choice, we then both opted for the rib-eye steak served with an assortment of rustic vegetables and potatoes along with Jameson pepper sauce. For my second course I had the festive Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and pistachio ice-cream, thusly delicious. The meal was accompanied by a really nice Chilean Chardonnay which went down extremely well with the meal. All in all this was an excellent meal at a really reasonable price and I would recommend it very highly.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went with my girlfriend and dad to the Brasserie. I must admit that I was unsure of the quality of food with the amazing offer they had for dinner. The waiters were punctual and provided excellent service. The food was excellent and everything tasted beautiful particularly the cheesecake at the end which was to die for! The wine was also delicious. There is not a great selection but there is enough choice for everyone and we really enjoyed. A nice few pints of Guinness and the 3 of us did not want to go home!