“Can't wait to return”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The food was fabulous and the presentation of the dishes were absolutely wonderful. The tomato soup was the best I've had in Ireland and the sea bass was perfectly prepared and the presentation of the dish was lovely. Next time in Malahide, I'm coming back!!

2  Thank UC76

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Came upon the Nautilus by accident and were not disappointed we were greeted by friendly pleasant staff and shown to our table.
Complimentary olives and sweetcorn cocktail were presented with a smile and the menus, I chose the seafood platter which was delicious and my friend the chicken ,needless to say the dishes were returned with only bones on them !!
Everything is presented with precision, love and creativity. The desserts are mouth watering and are an adventure of textures and flavours.
The whole ambience is relaxed and comfortable with amazing views of Malahide bay, this is a place you are certain to plan on returning to, as we will.

2  Thank blacktumtum
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Elegant. Simple. Delicious. By far one of the best food experiences I have had in Malahide. Everything from presentation to taste was far above my expectation. My appetizer was a melt-in-your-mouth salmon mouse that was so fresh I'd swear you caught it just as the wait staff took my order! My main course was just as delectable and beautiful. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a special meal.
Presented beautifully and tasted wonderful.
A lovely setting too, overlooking the Malahide Marina,
Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Booked on line which was good as it was very busy the Friday night we visited ( 4th ) The restaurant was pretty busy when we arrived, we were taken to our table and presented menus but then left alone for perhaps ten minutes or so before being offered drinks. We ordered wine and our meals shortly after, then things slowed down. This was not such a problem for my partner and I but for others it might have been different. We were presented with great tasting food through starters, mains and a cheese board and the wine was delicious. I would defo go back.

1  Thank Simski75