“Consistent .”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This super little restaurant is situated just across from Malahide beach.
John and Marie,the owners are one of the friendliest couples in the business. John is front of house and Marie is the cook . A marraige made in Heaven!!
The fish dishes are wonderful and come daily from Howth Harbour
My daughter and myself eat here on a regular basis and she loves the Seafood linguine. I enjoy the mussels followed by the Fish of the day . There is a small but well priced wine list.
I cant finish without mentioning Eric,the super French waiter who charms all with his smile wit,and amazing voice.
Defo worth a visit if fresh fish is your thing..

2  Thank Kathy O
There are newer reviews for Seabank Bistro

Reviewed 26 May 2014

After reading reviews about Seabank Bistro we had a meal there last week what a mistake that was. Food OK but overpriced,wine very expensive also the service and attitude of the waiter who i think could have been the proprietor was atrocious. Nothing more to say than give it a miss.

3  Thank GrandadCoDurham
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was our first night in Ireland and friends invited us up to Malahide and dinner at the Seabank Bistro.It"s about 10 miles north of Dublin but worth the trip.Besides spending a special evening with Dave and Michelle,the incredible food made it even more special.You are in Ireland,having a wonderful dinner with friends,looking out over the Irish Sea…can it get any better than this. Jack

1  Thank jnptrvlwl
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Have been here twice and both times had a wonderful meal. I think the best items are on the board but the menu also has nice selections. Had monk "cajun style" and it was done to perfection. The staff were attentive and fun once they determined we were from the States. Small and quaint with an open-air kitchen. Would recommend for a group of four or less to get good seating.

1  Thank UC76
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Visited last night, 15 May 2014. My mum and I both had haddock and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we were both sick later that evening. My mum, being a local for 25 years, popped in to let them know this evening and was told to "prove that it was their food that made us sick" the staff member was completely rude and upset my Mum. Seabank - you need to review your customer service policy - you should be ashamed of yourselves

2  Thank Costem26