“Great Mexican”

La Sirena
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pacifico Restaurant Grill over looks the beautiful Marina in Malahide Village. With breathtaking views and food to die for, what more could you want ? We serve a delicious range of foods from juicy Chargrill steaks and Homemade Burgers with Tequila & peppercorn Sauce, Chimmichurri Dressing and Jalapeno Fritters, we also have a great range of Fresh Seafood including Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Calamari Fritters, Prawn Pil Pil and many more. We also serve yummy Mexican Food including Fajitas, Burittos, Enchiladas, Nachos, Chicken Wings and many many more. We love kids too and have a great kids menu for €6.95 Including burgers, breast of chicken strips, Fish Goujons, Cheese Quesadilla and of course Sausages. All kids meals are inclusive of drink and ice cream. Our desserts are all home made and we have some delicious cocktails, beers and a great wine list to wash it all down with.
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I have been to La Sirena many times now but I never bothered writing a review. I was there last week and we had such a lovely meal, again, that I decided to do so today. I must say the rib eye stake is to dye for. Very tender, tasty and cooked to perfection. I missed the, rather hot, battered jalapeno that normally comes with it but I was explained that sometimes it is impossible to get them. For starters I normally go for the prawn tostada. I simply love it and it was a very good combination. The rest of my dining companions went for the wings and the nachos, always a good choice. I noticed that the nachos were slightly different than other times but still as nice. They also had the chicken fajitas and the pork with salsa negra burrito. Both enjoyed them very much. We were rather full by the end of the meal. No room for any desserts. I suppose the absolutely gorgeous margueritas didn't help. I really like the atmosphere in the place; sometimes, during the week, can be on the quiet side though. I think the decor shows a lot of taste and the Ramones walls unusual, but I like them. The service was good and attentive. The bill was fairly reasonable for what we ate and drank. I will be definitely going back.

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Mexican I have ever been to”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

La Sirena is a gorgeous Mexican restaurant overlooking the marina in Malahide. There were 5 of us that went and got different things and all of us really enjoyed our meals. Place was a bit quiet which is a shame because the food is so nice. Would recommend this place to anyone and I will definitely go again.

1 Thank ClaireTherese
“Very cool place”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely location looking out at the harbor but for me as a fan of the Ramones the views were inside! The Ramones memorabilia was excellent as it was rare- a real pleasure. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Overall my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the visit

3 Thank Ramone123
“So so...”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I am a Ramones fan and I am also impartial to Mexican food ;)
So I headed out from town towards Malahide on the August Bank Holiday Monday and the trip started well as I found a car spot just a few yards from the sea front restaurant.
Went in and asked where was Ramones museum and teh 2 lads half sniggered and explained that there actually isn't one but just wall memorabilia...
To be fair there was some interesting stuff there but I couldn't but feel half cheated :P
The food itself was average...not bad but not special....prices were ok and the service was adequate....
Overall you just got the impression it was just another run of the mill food place with no fresh ideas or enthusiasm from the staff.

“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had dinner here on a Saturday night in June. The inside of the restaurant is a little dark and gloomy especially as you are looking out over the lovely marina in Malahide however, that is really the only negative point I'd have about this restaurant. Food is full of authentic flavours and is delicious, the Mojitos are lovely and make a good accompaniment to the spicy food. Service is quick and friendly. Overall I would recommend and we will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014