“Highly recommend!”

Geisha Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Wonderful setting overlooking Malahide Marina with extensive menus including Asian Fusion, Sushi and the best of Irish products to bring you the delights of both world.
Malahide, Ireland
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Lovely restaurant. Definitely a must see! Excellent early bird menu to choose from, service was fantastic. I cannot fault this place in any way! Live music on the weekends also!

1 Thank Barrymalahide
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 11 July 2014

• Polish first
“Beautiful restaurant”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I recently visited Geisha restaurant with my girlfriend and two friends. Have to say thought it was brilliant, a great spot for a night out too as we went to the bar downstairs after our meals for a few drinks.We were greeted by a friendly smile and brought upstairs to our table. The music was subtle but the atmosphere was very nice. The view from the windows is magnificent and if you head early enough you can catch the sun setting on the marina. We all opted for the early bird and to say it was delicious would be an understatement. Salmon in curry sauce i thought was a bit unusual but having tried it I'd definitely go for it again. Cocktails downstairs after were also very nice, long islands will get you going. Considering the location i thought prices would be a bit steep but they were actually very reasonable and definitely well worth the money. Overall service was very polite and quick, prices were decent, food was amazing and the atmosphere was buzzing. Great spot and definitely worth a visit. Will be back soon.

Thank you so much for your review.
I will pass this on to our staff.
“Will Be Back”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Myself and my husband recently had an anniversary dinner in Geisha and had an absolutely lovely night. The food was excellent~quite an array to choose from. Im a lover of sushi myself so I was spoiled for choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the restaurant itself is located in such a beautiful spot. A real treat and a recommendation for anyone. We will be back before our next anniversary.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stunning restaurant, wonderful food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had dinner there with my fiancé last week. Place looks absolutely amazing and very modern. My partner is vegetarian and I am fan of Sushi so menu was very suitable for us. I ordered some Sashimi and Nigiri and my fiancé had Calamari as starter and Salmon Fillet as main dish. I have to say we were delighted with our food, everything was tasty and fresh. In short we had great evening in fantastic atmosphere, with brilliant food and friendly staff. Would recommend for everyone and definitely will be back.

• Visited April 2014
Thank you so much for your excellent review.
“Lovely”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had a great time me and wife food was fab staff very helpful could not fault it we will be back thanks for a great time

• Visited May 2014