“incredible staff and delicious food”

Geisha Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wonderful setting overlooking Malahide Marina with extensive menus including Asian Fusion, Sushi and the best of Irish products to bring you the delights of both world.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“incredible staff and delicious food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner Cuz of my friends bday everything was excellent and they made me a special dinner as I requested. The only thing was that in one of the starters was a piece of plastic and they said was part of the decoration of the food (which was weird) tho everything was so perfect that we didn't care about that! Thanks.to everyone there for.singing happy bday to my friend!

1 Thank DianaGM160322

• Polish first
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We just been there yesterday. OMG the food is something out of this world.
I do recommend this place to my customers, as I know the manager. Non of them came back disappointed. Last night me and my man tried the menu. No surprise why everyone coming back happy. The food was awesome. The main was such a huge portion, I just managed to do half of it. Well price wise is a bit dear-once again portion size fit the money you pay. People around where having different menus-and portion sizes were big also.

All in all we had slow and relaxing evening with a delicious food and bussing atmosphere.

Thank you Philip and the team for a good work. We really enjoyed it!

1 Thank Mylima26
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, food, drink and view”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have now been to geisha on a few occasions and it is a place worth recommending. The food is great and the meal deals are very good. The cocktails are amazing and the atmosphere and service is excellent but the best part is having all that while looking onto a fantastic view of the marina.

1 Thank sredmond_21
Dublin
“AMAZING , Will go back more often”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I picked this restaurant to celebrate my 10th anniversary.
The Service ,, Amazing
The Views ,,, Stunning
The Food ,,, well here let me go into a bit more details
- Starter: I had the Satay : would need a bit more flavour (a bit plain)
- Main meal : I had the Steak : simply out of this world the meet was just stunning and the sauce also tasteful. I would however wish that they served it with Mash rather than Chips
- Desert : I had the Chocolate cake with Late. maybe one of the best late and cake I ever had in Dublin so far

over all this restaurant is defiantly on my regular list from now on

1 Thank Haitham_dublin
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I will pass on all your comments to the team at our management meeting this Friday.
Again, many thanks,
Philip
Tennessee, Illinois
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were there for Sunday brunch and was shocked at how beautiful the place was, lovely the staff were and how good the carvery was.

We will be back !

1 Thank rockygoode
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We are drlighted that you enjoyed your time at Geisha Restaurant & Cocktail Bar in Malahide.
Next time you are visiting us, drop me an email to pmurphy@live.ie to arrange your booking and we will arrange for a complimentary cocktail for you and the rest of your party on the night.
Kind regards,