“Beautiful View & excellent meal”

Geisha Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$7 - US$53
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wonderful setting overlooking Malahide Marina with extensive menus including Asian Fusion, Sushi and the best of Irish products to bring you the delights of both world.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a lovely restaurant overlooking Malahide and the sea area with all the boats. The meal itself was beautiful. I had beautiful chicken skewers and green chicken curry. I have to say that it was one of the finest tasting curries I have ever had! My girlfriend had spring rolls and a thai noodle dish which were also excellent. We also had a excellent bottle of white wine and a few drinks afterwards. Everything was very reasonable and the view was excellent. One thing that was a minus mark was that the waitresses came over a bit too often to see if we were finished or try take our dishes. Please leave us relax and finish what we are enjoying!

2  Thank tarzangav
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Hi Tarzangar,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Kind regards,

Philip

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Was part of a large party on a busy weekend night. Good points - the setting is fab. The food was tasty. The restaurant staff were excellent. The DJ later on was good and the music was great to have a dance to. Not so good - the Mojito was terrible. Starters were a little slow coming to the table.

3  Thank cigarmuncher

Hi Cigarmuncher,

Thank you for your lovely review, sorry about the Mojito.
We will organise some cocktail training for the barperson who was on duty the night you visited Geisha.

The Geisha Team

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were a Group of 10 who were recommended to this restaurant. The evening started well with friendly service and an interesting selection on the menu. The food came reasonably quickly and was very good. The views over the marina were lovely on this hot summer evening. Everything was going well until we ordered dessert and coffee. The dessert were delayed, which they apologised for and the coffees did not arrive before we bacame annoyed at the long delay. we cancelled the coffees, paid and left. To their credit, they did not make a fuss and apologised again. I think that we were unlucky so give it a try.

1  Thank tonycStavanger
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner Cuz of my friends bday everything was excellent and they made me a special dinner as I requested. The only thing was that in one of the starters was a piece of plastic and they said was part of the decoration of the food (which was weird) tho everything was so perfect that we didn't care about that! Thanks.to everyone there for.singing happy bday to my friend!

1  Thank DianaGM160322
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We just been there yesterday. OMG the food is something out of this world.
I do recommend this place to my customers, as I know the manager. Non of them came back disappointed. Last night me and my man tried the menu. No surprise why everyone coming back happy. The food was awesome. The main was such a huge portion, I just managed to do half of it. Well price wise is a bit dear-once again portion size fit the money you pay. People around where having different menus-and portion sizes were big also.

All in all we had slow and relaxing evening with a delicious food and bussing atmosphere.

Thank you Philip and the team for a good work. We really enjoyed it!

1  Thank Mylima26