“The best pizza in Dublin”
Review of Marios

Marios
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Edinburgh
“The best pizza in Dublin”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Whilst the decor is not plush, the pizzas are wonderful - hand thrown bases, plentiful toppings and huge portion sizes. The pizzas are also considerably cheaper than their takeaway competitors. They also do a yummy garlic sauce for dipping your pizza crust into. The staff are really friendly - we waited so long for our late friends to join us tonight, that they kindly sent garlic pizza bread to our table to help us endure our wait. My friend had the hamburger and fries and said it was very tastely. I never come home to Dublin without making time for a trip to Mario's. It is the perfect place for a relaxed, inexpensive meal out. The only real draw back to Mario's is that you will inevitiably eat too much!

Visited January 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Dreadful!!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Never ever again! Three of us dined here, two adults and a child. We all ordered different dishes, my son ordered a chicken burger, my friend ordered fish and chips and I ordered an omelette. When my son's burger arrived we called the waiter back to tell him we hadn't ordered a meat burger, we'd ordered chicken, only to be informed that it was a chicken burger - burnt to a crisp! My friend's fish and chips and my omelette arrived the same time, my omelette appeared to be uncooked scrambled egg, when we drew the waiter's attention to this we were informed that it wasn't uncooked egg, it was cooking oil, he was right! My friends fish and chips were laiden with grease and totally inedible. I took photographs with my phone prompting the manager to make sure we were only charged for our drinks. The whole experience was an insult, I will never eat here again - revolting!!

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank Rose186605
Cork, Ireland
“Lovely pizza!”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Great value for money, delicious giant pizza (take a big one to share!), good place for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Cailina
Western Ireland, Ireland
“great chips and fish”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

After 3 hours walking the shore and beach this is the perfect comfort food to eat by the sea. A very busy takeaway that was very clean

Visited August 2012
Belfast, Northern Ireland
“FAB!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a cheap and cheerful pizza and pasta place which knocked our socks off! We were looking for a quick dinner before a road trip home to Belfast and my goodness we loved Mario's. Not a place for a romantic fancy night out but perfect for a casual lunch/dinner. I was amazed to find they make a calzone with ham, cheese and EGG in it. I have never seen that anywhere else. The egg was light and fluffy...(like scrambled egg)...as was the pizza crust. I would go as far as to say it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had! High five Mario's. We will be back!

Visited July 2012