“just perfect”

Ranked #1 of 6 Mallow B&B and Inns
Bruchkoebel, Germany
“just perfect”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed with my brother and our wives two wonderful days in this Bed & Breakfast house. It was just perfect. Eva is an excellent hostess, friendly, reserved and relaying.
Not only her homemade cakes and jams were a treat, also the breakfast. The rooms are very good and you can sleep peacefully and without interference. The terrace is inviting with a wonderful view.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wolle52

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Leipzig, Germany
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We are often many times in Ireland, but this time we felt at home at Park South House.
Thank you for the warm welcome and the lovely time, The beauty of the landscape was breathtakingly beautiful and we will certainly return to stay with Eva again. We had a fantastic time there and we will never forget it. We highly recommend you all to stay here if you holiday in the region, well worth it.

Elke, Uwe, Monika and Uwe from Germany

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Elke H
Traralgon, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Eva gave us a fantastic welcome and made us a cuppa with home made scones and muffins. We sat outside over lookiing some beautiful farm land and chatted for quite some time. It was very relaxing and what we are use to at home. The bed room was roomy and comfortable. Nola had one of her best nights sleep in our 7 week stay. We took a short drive to Mallow (20mile) for a lovely meal. We always wake early and Eva was out and about fussing over us and made us a lovely breakfast.
I could not recommend Park South Bed & breakfast more highly.
it is one of the best B&Bs we have stayed at

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NeilMackenzie
Fluelen, Switzerland
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks in B&B Park South for my vacations. Although I arrived with 2 hours delay (2h morning) I have received a very warm welcome from Eva.
She took care for me during my stay, offered many tips what to do (hiking and sight seeing) - also for placed which I never would have made if I didn't receive a recommendation for it.
The rooms are very tidy, there's a nice living room which guests are allowed to use as well and the breakfast is just incredible. Bread and Scones, Muffins,... are self-made.
I had 2 really wonderful weeks in the B&B Park South and became at no point the feeling that I am just "money" for Eva but rather that I am family (like a daughter)! :) :) :)
Eva, once again - a big hug and THANK YOU!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Bale01
Worksop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Although we arrived much later than planned we still received a very warm welcome from our hostess Eva ,what a nice lady.We had tea,apple pie,scones and jam,delicious.
Our room was spacious,spotless and comfortable.After a good nights sleep we enjoyed a lovely breakfast with homemade bread and as much tasty food as we could possibly eat.Eva genuinely likes people and her aim is to do her utmost to ensure her guests leave happy and well fed.Thankyou Eva I will never forget your wonderful scones !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lynn_marsden
Gunnedah, Australia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Eva's local knowledge was hugely helpful in assisting us find our heritage trail in Ireland. Although a late arrival with no prior booking, we were made to feel welcome, cups of tea on arrival with Rhubarb Pie! Delightful rooms, clean and cosy. Would recommend to all. Thanks again Eva!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ChristinaAZO
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Travelling through the Irish country side I stopped for a night, without reserving or knowing where i will stay. I found a great, hospitable, reasonable priced place in quiet park area south of Kilkenny.
I got a warm wellcome with coffe and snack from Mrs Eva, the propriator. Brekfest on a sunny morning was magnificent.
I would recomend the place to stay a couple of days.

Tomaz L
Slovenia

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nives L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mallow
Charleville Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Charleville
Centre
The River Lee
The River Lee
#2 of 23 in Cork
Riverside B&B
#1 of 1 in Glanworth

Been to Park South Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!