US$116
US$93
US$87
Agoda.com
Blarney Hotel & Golf Resort(Blarney)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$150
Travelocity
US$175
Oaklands(Mallow)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscoffee dockbusiness tripfriendly hotelnice barmain streetlast weekbreakfast was excellentfull irishfollowing morningenjoyable staygymcorkresidentscomplimentirelandracesensuite
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Small bowl of tomatoe soup with 2 small slices brown bread €5.50 outrageously expensive bowel was no more than 75mls
Not good value
When mentioned to staff there was an air of disinterest wonder if this is indicative of the managerial approach
not good impression trying to get visitors into mallow

Won’t go for lunch there again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We had our Wedding day 2 event in the Garden Room and have to say that we had an incredible experience. The Garden provided the most beautiful setting for photos. They had a Spit Roast, flaming BBQ, Prosecco bar, Asian street food stall and more. To top it off the service was second to none.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Great location, lovely size rooms, good breakfast, very nice staff but definitely needs a face lift to get it up to scratch.
The bedroom and ensuite were dreary - it's such a shame because a lick of paint and scrubbing brush would do a lot!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing lovely breakfast, staff, swimming pool and the room was amazing. I Would love to come and visit again one day. The staff have been so helpful infact they are much more lovely than people in England. I would love to come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank JonathanSpurr
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Words couldn't describe how terrible this hotel was. Dirty and run down. Damaged, thread bare carpet. I could see more of the concrete floor than carpet in the hallway. The staff seemed very friendly but I pity them as they must get a lot of complaints about the place. It was so bad that once I was shown to my room I decided to check out and drive to a nearby town and stay there instead. I can't comment much on the facilities as I didn't stay long enough to check them out. The Leisure facilities seemed to have more patrons than it could cope with. The reception area, hallway to rooms and the room itself was shocking! It would take a lot for me to write a bad review about an Irish business as I try to support our economy as much as possible but I really pity anyone who makes a booking for this hotel and isn't able to travel elsewhere once they realise how bad it is. You couldn't pay me to go back. The Hibernian Hotel in my opinion should be renamed The Hovel Hotel. The only positive thing I could say is that the receptionist allowed me to check out and fully refunded me and was very pleasant about it so I can't fault the customer service at all.

Stayed: June 2017