“Always lovely!”
Review of Sage Restaurant

Sage Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Midleton
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sage restaurant is based on a 12 mile ethos were we create dishes from produce within a 12 mile area from the restaurant . We also have a cafe/wine & beer hub The Greenroom & a large outdoor area with food service
niamh73
“Always lovely!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love Sage, I can never say a bad word about the food, it is always great and seems to be getting better everytime I go back! Service is always great too and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Youghal, Ireland
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We dined here on Saturday 14th May and had the most wonderful food. For starters we had the shared plate. It was a delicious selection of food from pigs cheek to thr mini beef pie Mmmm.
For our mains, I had the turbot and my better half went for the cod. Both plates were perfect and full of flavour. A bottle of Navarra Rose helped us to enjoy this fantastic local food and we had a lovely meal. Full marks we will be back for more.

Cork, Ireland
“Best restaurant in Cork”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great restaurant local food and beer. II eat here anytime get the chance www.atasteof-ireland.com has some great pics of the local producers and a short video on the restaurant. Very useful

• Visited April 2014
“Sublime”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Thanks to my sister I was able to enjoy my first visit to Sage this week. Wow, wow, wow. What an experience of fine dining. The bursts of flavour from each course are still lingering in my mouth. Staff were very friendly but did not interrupt conversation. There were great choices on each course therefore difficult to decide what to choose but on the other hand a reason to return to sample more of those wonderful locally produced meals.
Now I fully understand my sisters enthusiasm for Sage.

• Visited May 2014
“Just perfect!!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had lunch here very recently, the food was amazing, the service was fantastic, what I really liked about the service is the staff were not in your face you know the awkward moment when a waiter comes over to ask how everything is and your two cheeks are stuffed that didn't happen! The food was exceptional will be recommending this restaurant to all! To top it off it was very reasonably priced! Just perfect!

• Visited May 2014