All reviews leisure centre east cork jameson distillery kids club bridal suite carvery lunch wedding coordinator outdoor hot tub from start to finish wildlife park fantastic hotel food was lovely bar food family room staff were so friendly family break enjoyable stay
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We booked in our party of 43 girl guides and 8 leaders for food and were attended to very promtly in a warm and welcoming way. The food was excellent as was the service. I would highly recommend using The Midleton Park Hotel - very child friendly.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Barbara R
GMMidleton, Manager at Midleton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome your Girl Guides & Leaders group to Midleton Park Hotel Cafe Bar at the weekend. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable experience.

We do hope that you had a comfortable journey home to the South East and if I may ever be of assistance to you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at pshields@midletonpark.com or by phone on (021) 463 5100.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed in the hotel on the bank holiday Sunday & decided to spend a bit more for their Presidential Suite..WOW! It's like a 5 star hotel room..huge comfy bed, living room, huge Jacuzzi tub & lovely view over the gardens. We stayed in the Hotel 5 years ago sooo much has changed since our last stay. The lobby is beautiful & the new restaurant was top class. The friendly staff that greeted us on arrival made our stay. We went to the bar on the Sunday to find they had live music which was a nice treat. We also took a dip in their outdoor hot tub after breakfast which is lovely! I would highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely be back! Keep up the good work.

Room tip: Pay a little more and upgrade to 311
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Anthony C
GMMidleton, Manager at Midleton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review of your Bank Holiday visit to Midleton. It was a real encouragement to receive your feedback and I look forward to relaying your comments to the team.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our refurbishment. Talbot Hotel Group have invested a further €1 million in the Hotel and Spa and the whole team are so excited to share the developments with our valued guests.

Thank you again for taking the time to post to Trip Advisor and if I may ever be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at pshields@midletonpark.com or by phone on (021) 463 5100. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I recently celebrated my 50th Birthday with family and friends in the Midleton Park Hotel. We had it in the Garden Suite which was lovely and intimate. The food and service were great, and staff very helpful and nothing too much trouble. Thank you to Joanne for helping with preparations.
The rooms are very comfortable and spacious and breakfast great. I had friends who travelled from the U.K., Sligo and Dublin and all enjoyed the Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank 165ANN
GMMidleton, Manager at Midleton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure to read about your Birthday Celebrations at the Midleton Park Hotel Garden Suite. We also appreciate your comments regarding our team and service and I look forward to relaying your feedback to all including Joanne.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review to Trip Advisor, it is truly appreciated and if we may ever be of assistance to you, your family or friends in the future please don't hesitate to contact me at pshields@midletonpark.com or by phone on (021) 463 5100.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here while looking for work and a home in Cork as you can imagine that was a stressful time for me but thanks to the great staff and facilities at "the Park" my stress was kept to the bear minimum, the hotel is going through some refurb but you wouldn't even know, the bar and gym are perfect as was the service I received, I even got to meet the GM, Mr Patrick Shields, who was more than obliging and had nothing but time for his patrons, now I'm a local il be back to get some more of the best carvery I've seen in yonks.

2  Thank jcmcampbell
GMMidleton, Manager at Midleton Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Mr. Campbell,

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent visit to the Midleton Park Hotel and also for the personal mention. It was a pleasure to meet you and I was glad I was able to assist.

We do hope to welcome you back to Midleton very soon and if I may ever be of assistance to you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at pshields@midletonpark.com or by phone on (353) 21 463 5100.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just returned from 2 nights at Midleton Park Hotel, we were set to only stay Saturday but got a very good value late deal on the Sunday night as well. Had dinner in the restaurant on one night and food and service were both very good. All staff members we encountered were very friendly and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peadar S

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed the Bank Holiday Weekend in Midleton. Thank you also for your comments regarding our brand new restaurant which, coupled with our new menus, has proven a real hit with our valued guests.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and if there is anything that I may assist you with in the future please don't hesitate to contact me on (021) 463 5100 or by e-mail at pshields@midletonpark.com.