“Definitely Worth It!”

and up
Jameson Experience in County Cork
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Midleton
More attraction details
Owner description: Ireland’s largest whiskey distillery is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the world of Jameson Irish whiskey. From guided tours to whiskey tastings, the Jameson Distillery, Midleton caters for all who look to learn more about our famous Irish spirit.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I had an extremely good time on the guided tour of the Old Jameson's Distillery. Learning interesting facts about my favourite tasting Whisky was really cool. I would highly recommend going if you are in the area.

2  Thank David M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had some visitors from Spain who happen to drink Jameson whiskey, so this was a 'no brainer' for us to take them on the tour of the old distillery. To be honest, we had to tag along even though we were not whiskey drinkers nor were really interested in the whole thing. However, from the minute we entered the site of the old distillery, with it's gardens, old buildings and memorabilia, we were hooked. It was a fascinating experience from start to end and the tour, which lasted for over an hour, was so wide ranging and informative that we never lost interest.
The whiskey tasting session at the end was cleverly done, entertaining and informative and two of our group came away the proud owners of a 'certification' in whiskey tasting. I amazed myself by finding out that my lifelong abhorrence of the taste of whiskey was based on some mental block and I was quite taken with the whiskey and ginger ale combination! Who says you are never too old to learn!!

1  Thank skindiverDublin
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I've done to the Dublin Jameson but this is a completely different tour. History on the company and about whiskey. There is free parking out front and a drink is included at the end of the tour. It's not producing whiskey anymore but you can see the current factory.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband & I had a great time on this visit. The tour guide was extremely knowledgable and answered many questions! We loved the authenticity of the actual working equipment, even though this distillery doesn't produce any more. The tasting room was a great end to a great tour!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Great tour with an added bonus at the end. Volunteer at the end and you'll get an extra tasting along with a goodie. Better tour than the Guiness tour. Silanche!