“Very nice Place to stay”

Decies Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midleton
Decies Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 7 Midleton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my Brother were on a trip around Ireland. We had some problems finding this place but as we we did, Margret and Jim gave us a warm welcome. In case you also have problems take a look at the Website (www.deciesbb.com). We were given the apartment in the garden which is a nice and peaceful place to sit and read. We even had a fireplace. We had a Continental breakfast in a bright wintergarden. Thank you Margret for your hospitality!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My family an I recently stayed in Decies B&B for 3 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. There was five of us, 2 adults and 3 children and the hosts Margret and James went out of there way to make us feel at home. We had tea and biscuits on arrival in the the lovely lounge/tv room where we could relax after our long journey. The grounds where beautiful and the children enjoyed looking at the fish pond in the front garden. We had a very delicious breakfast each morning consisting of a Full Irish as well as a display of breakfast cereal and fresh fruit salad. The family bedroom was very clean, spacious and airy with plenty of cupboard space. The location was perfect as it was just off the main N25 outside Middelton town. We where near Fota Island, Cove , Cork city. Middleton town had everything that we needed to cater for our stay with beautiful restaurant's , supermarkets and lovely little boutiques. I'm writing this review as we had such a pleasant stay and I really feel that they deserve this acknowledgement.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We recently travelled to Ireland to a friends wedding. we stayed in Decies for one week. it was a wonderful break .Traditional Irish music on Tuesday night. room was lovely ,breakfast was out of this world. the house is situated on a quite road. Really relaxing stay. Would definitely go back again.

Thanks for your hospitality Margaret

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stela T
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I traveled to Cork with my girlfriend and her brother and his girlfriend. We stayed for one night in Decies. It was the perfect location for us as we were going to Fota Wildlife Park. The sat nav brought us the wrong way but after checking the map on this I was able to make my own way. We were greeted by Margaret. She's very friendly and welcoming. The room was very spacious and had a double bed and a single bed. The shower was beautiful. Breakfast was amazing. I had a full Irish. I will definitely recommend Decies to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eamoon1984
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We spent our second night in Ireland at the Decies B & B in Midleton. The hospitality and accommodations were great. Margaret and Jim couldn't have been more gracious. The home was lovely. Margaret and Jim gave us great advise and directions to a fun pub in town. We were lucky enough to hear traditional Irish music. We would certainly stay at Decies B & B again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed at Decies for two weeks while attending a course in Midleton, I can't praise this B&B enough. Jim and Margaret are the nicest, most helpful couple you could find. The house is lovely, near main road for easy access but far enough you can't hear any traffic, very peaceful. Take a walk to the end of their lane if you have time, lovely scenery and nature at its best. Decies is ideally located as I took a drive most evenings to explore the region. Thanks again to Jim & Margaret for a lovely stay, I will definitely call again, next time I will bring the family!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Enda C
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Last summer my family and I spent a night at Decies, a Most Wonderful B & B. It was one of our favorite stays on our fantastic tour of Ireland. When we arrived on a Saturday afternoon in late May we were offered freshly baked, piping hot scones. Yummy hot scones, butter, and strawberry preserves was just what these weary travelers needed. We were delighted with the hospitality we received from Margaret from start to finish. A Great Place, and we plan on returning in the very near future.

Room Tip: A terrific Pub just down the way from Decies. They have delicious Irish food!