“Another good place to eat”
Review of Richys Restaurant

Richys Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Clonakilty
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Always using locally sourced produce you are gaurenteed you meal at Richys is top quality every time
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For the traveler in Clon with a group of people. Richy's is a good place to eat. Food is pretty good and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Then head down the street for other fun in the pubs.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We ate lunch at Richys Bistro twice in April while visiting Clonakilty. I enjoyed the seafood selection platter so much the first time, I had to go back again. Although the selection slightly varied, the second time it was just as enjoyable.

The quality and quantity offered for €14.95 was great value. I had the best smoked salmon I ever tasted (not usually a huge fan). The first time I had perfectly cooked scallops which were replaced with a crab and prawn stuff crab claw the next time - amazing. All the other standards mussels, calamari rings, prawn cocktail, langoustines were perfect. I also really enjoyed the prawn samosa type cones. My wife had the Thai Curry and a Hake salad the second time both of which she enjoyed thoroughly. The bistro was very family friendly with reasonably priced kids options. It isw also one of the few places I found in Clonakilty where you can get a decent coffee. All in all - very impressed and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have eaten here before and was looking forward to going back. It didn't disappoint. The food was delicious and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We rang up late last minute on the Easter Saturday and they very kindly found us a table. I have an allergy to wheat and dairy and the staff could not have done more to accommodate me. A lot of the time when you go into restaurants with special dietary requirements they see it as an inconvenience but not here! The chef, after making me a mouthwatering starter, main course and dessert, came out to our table to make sure the meal was ok and also to say that when we came back again to give a little ring beforehand and he would make my favourite dish! We were thoroughly blown away! This restaurant is a must!

richys101, Manager at Richys Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

We look forward to welcoming you and your dairy free requirements back any time ! Its great for the kitchen to be challenged every now and again. Look forward to that call.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was not my first time in Richys but definitely the best. The food was lovely and service was just right.