Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa
Courtmacsherry Hotel(Courtmacsherry)
Celtic Ross Hotel(Rosscarbery)
Munster Arms(Bandon)
2,237 results
All reviewsgulfstream restaurantdunes barresidents loungeirish mistrelaxation roomsea watergulf stream restaurantwelcome drinksalt waterrelaxation areaturn down serviceinchydoney islandwalnut breadon arrivalnespresso machinemain restaurantcrab claws
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My husband and I recently spent 4 days in Inchydoney, our first holiday alone together in about 19 years. We could not have chosen a better place for our break. From the moment we arrived at the hotel the friendliness of the staff just allowed us to relax completely. From the welcoming glass or Irish Mist to the parting gift of a pot of jam everything was just perfect. The room was lovely, the views amazing, the spa was great especially the heated seawater pool. But certainly the genuine friendliness of the staff is what makes this hotel stand out. We will be back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Inchydoney, Owner at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear EASingleton

Thank you for your great review. Im delighted to read that you both enjoyed your first holiday alone in such a long time with us! Yes, our staff are a wonderful asset to the hotel and I have passed on your kind words to them.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope to see you again soon in Inchydoney.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Fabulously relaxing hotel in gorgeous sunshine. Helpful staff, beautiful breakfast. Lovely areas to relax in. Spa area offered great deals & nice treatments with fantastic views. Could improve WiFi in some areas. Will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear MariaFLCork_Ireland

Thank you for your lovely comments, I have passed your feedback to the rest of the team here.

We hope you will return to Inchydoney again and we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Great location, wonderful meals and great atmosphere. We really enjoyed our night here on a weeks holiday travelling the South of Ireland. Would recommend if your looking to stay somewhere special on the coast.

• Stayed: April 2014
Inchydoney, Owner at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear NACNUDS

Thank you for your great review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope that you will return to us again in the future,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying in this amazing hotel. I have stayed in a lot of beautiful hotels around the world. But i have never before stayed in a hotel where i was made feel so welcome and so at home. The Hotel is a credit to its owners and especially to its hard working staff. I have never before had such good hospitality. The food was amazing local produce at its best and the attention to detail was amazing throughout. the little touches like being handed refreshment the minute you walk in the door to the little handmade chocolates on your bed at night with the weather report for the next day and on leaving to be given homemade jam to be brought home. My only problem was having to leave. Great job Inchidoney made me proud to be Irish.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahmelia11

Dear sarahmelia11

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to look after you. I have passed your great feedback to the rest of the team and everyone is thrilled.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Inchydoney again soon I hope!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Well if you want genuine comfort, a warm welcome, outstanding efficiency you need to stay here!
I have never experienced such helpful friendly staff anywhere! Everyone we dealt with were so nice. Always happy, smiling, offering to help - just exceptional! I imagine that there is great job satisfaction in this hotel. Well Done as it really shows in the staff.

We were there for a family gathering and a big group and everyone of us had the same to say. Keep up the good work! you are a role model for Irish Hotels and we will definitely be returning.

Food - delicious throughout our stay & what a selection & very generous each time.
Entertainment - super
Spa facilities - Wow!

Entire environment - clinically clean!

Room Tip: Again the large group were scattered throughout the Hotel and everyone was extremely comfortable so it depends on what you need - I am 100% certain if you outline your requirements, the experts in the Hotel will see to it without fail.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Inchydoney, Owner at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Anne B

Wow, what a great review... thank you so much for your lovely comments. Our staff are our greatest asset so its wonderful that you speak so highly of them.

I am delighted that all of your group had a great stay with us, it sounds like a great gathering.

I do hope you will return to Inchydoney in the future,