“Can I have some more please!”
Review of Cobra Tandoori

Cobra Tandoori
Ranked #49 of 75 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Restaurant decor very tired but the young waiter was helpful. I ordered Spinach Paneer as a main which only contained 4 small cubes of paneer (cottage cheese). When I queried about the lack of cheese & could I have some more the chef NO, that's what you get, so I dread to think how much you would get in a starter. Overall very disappointing spoilt my evening. Kinsale being a foodie paradise it's not a good advert.

1  Thank Bev S

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Good, friendly service in an intimate restaurant setting. The food from starters to entree were fresh, prepared well and enjoyed.

The cost was good for the portions and quality of the meal.

Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have lived in Kinsale for 4 years and we eat at Cobra at least once a month. The food is always great (We love the Tandoori Jumbo Prawns and Chicken Tikka Masala). The waitstaff always greet us with a smile and the food is consistently good.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I got some proper Indian food there- chicken pakora with nan bread. Portions wasn't too big but food was delicious. Staff very friendly and chatty- would recommend as good Indian in Kinsale.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

We were looking for a break from pub food, and we found it here. Small restaurant, and a bit slow, but not annoyingly so. Everyone was happy with their food. Samosas, tandoori Salmon and one of the Pakistani specials.