“Nice indian food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cobra Tandoori

Cobra Tandoori
Ranked #54 of 73 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Nice indian food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I visited Cobra Tandoori with my family on Tuesday the 7th of May. The restaurant setup is plain and simple, but I like that for an Indian restaurant. The menu is quite extensive, price is reasonable, and the food is really good. I had a Lamb Vindaloo, and specifically asked for it hot, which I got. I like my food hot, and this is one of the few times I have managed to get that in an Indian restaurant in Ireland. My family was happy with their milder choices on the menu as well, so overall a good experience.

• Visited May 2013

Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom
“Can I have some more please!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

Restaurant decor very tired but the young waiter was helpful. I ordered Spinach Paneer as a main which only contained 4 small cubes of paneer (cottage cheese). When I queried about the lack of cheese & could I have some more the chef NO, that's what you get, so I dread to think how much you would get in a starter. Overall very disappointing spoilt my evening. Kinsale being a foodie paradise it's not a good advert.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bev S
Salem, Massachusetts
“Nice Indian Meal in a beautiful Irish Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

Good, friendly service in an intimate restaurant setting. The food from starters to entree were fresh, prepared well and enjoyed.

The cost was good for the portions and quality of the meal.

• Visited March 2013
Kinsale, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have lived in Kinsale for 4 years and we eat at Cobra at least once a month. The food is always great (We love the Tandoori Jumbo Prawns and Chicken Tikka Masala). The waitstaff always greet us with a smile and the food is consistently good.

Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

I got some proper Indian food there- chicken pakora with nan bread. Portions wasn't too big but food was delicious. Staff very friendly and chatty- would recommend as good Indian in Kinsale.

• Visited August 2012