“Nice little place”

Cucina
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had lunch with friends here on a Saturday it really is a nice little place with good food. The staff are friendly and its just nice to go in and have a roll or a bap with a cup of coffee. Can be a bit busy as is it in the heart of Kinsale, but I wouldn't let that turn you off well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stumbled upon Cucina one morning when we had showed up for the local market WAY too early (darn guide book). One of our party hadn't eaten breakfast and the rest of us figured we'd just get coffee. Well when I saw eggs benedict on the menu, I couldn't resist. So glad I did not. They were AMAZING! The bacon was so crispy and light (not fatty at all) and the eggs - I'm not even sure how to describe them - fluffy?

If you go, stop and read the framed magazine article in the hallway by the bathrooms. The owner was trained at Cordon Bleu and has traveled the world cooking for celebrities, princes and all manner of people. It's the kind of thing most places would brag about - they stuck it back by the bathroom. The owner was a delight, obviously knew her regulars. I would have loved to stay and here more about her adventures.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

really really really loved the bacon that the chef did with the eggs benedict. please keep it up i will be back next year!!!!!! unfrotunitly i am back in nz now so cant pop in on a saturday morning again for awhile.

1  Thank fifthfloor_ohno
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Excellent quality and served with a smile, the crab salad was delicious, I have eaten here twice and will come again

1  Thank Boscat
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Had a cappuccino here this week - well that is what it was called on the menu. However a cappuccino is a shot of espresso topped with frothy milk served in a normal sized coffee cup. This abomination was about half a pint of brown sludgy stuff topped with some milk froth served in what looked like a yellow bucket which was so heavy to lift that one needed the muscles of a boxer to lift it comfortably.

1  Thank Ballinpittle17