“Best Guinness Casserole I've Ever Had”
Review of Vista Wine Bar

Vista Wine Bar
Ranked #25 of 77 Restaurants in Kinsale
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I could eat there every day and have this incredible dish. If anyone can get the recipe, please post.

1  Thank DBukes

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I'm a local in Kinsale, a town with many restaurants, but Vista has become my regular. Their menu is superb in its variety and the pizza is honestly some of the best I've ever eaten (and I've travelled all over Italy!) The staff are always friendly, helpful and eager to impress. This is all without mentioning the location, which is absolutely unbeatable, right on the Kinsale marina overlooking the harbour. All in all Vista is a fantastic spot to have a meal or to just enjoy a drink.

1  Thank NicoCargin
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My friends and I stayed in a couple condos behind/above the restaurant. We stopped in many times during our stay for coffee, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, etc. While the coffee was amazing it was never the same pour. Some days the cup was full - others the cup was half full (no refills). So that was odd to us. The lox and croissants were amazing! Eggs were always perfectly cooked. Great place to stop in for breakfast.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Nice place ,friendly staff and good food and wine, Very varied menu -all sorts -tapas, pizza, seafood. felt very relaxed

Reviewed 26 September 2013

great location overlooking the harbour and the outside terrace much appreciated by wife for a smoke with her coffee and scones on two mornings very helpful staff and we would have no hesitation returning here surprisingly it wasn't too busy but maybe the season ending is to blame for this well done vista staff