“Bellissimo!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This little piece of Italy is tucked away on a narrow back street in Kinsale, Co. Cork.
Italian Food served just like Mama would serve.
I ordered a Gnocchi with Gorgonzola and Crab Ravioli with parsley & garlic. Devine!!! .
The waiter was excellent, the place was busy but he worked the floor well. with just a pot of tea my bill came to 22.50, now thats what I call value for money.
I am already looking forward to my next visit to Kinsale and this beautiful Restaurant.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We didn't have a reservation on a busy bank holiday weekend, but they still accomodated us. Food was fab - squid as a starter, and crab bake and pepperoni pizza as mains. The pizza was extraordinary - absolutely fantastic - even though not much topping. The crab bake was good, but the taste of the crab didn't really come through. My husband made a suggestion regarding this point and got a complimentary limoncello. Really friendly staff - felt like being at home with your family when it's your birthday. A real treat!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Fab food, great atmosphere and a lovely setting will definitely be back, waiter was so pleasant and made us feel very welcome even though he was rushed off his feet thanks for a fab evening :-)

1  Thank SleeplessinKinsale
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The pizza was delicious and the Tartufo for dessert was the best I ever had. Service was great. Atmosphere/space was very cool.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with my sister and had a Jersey Jeff pizza to share. They brought out (free) garlic bread sticks to start that were amazing!!! The pizza was delicious as always and will be going back as soon as I can.