“Lovely and simple”

The Milk Market Cafe
Ranked #40 of 77 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Amazing Cafe serving the most fabulous pizza's I've ever tasted!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Fish and chips with salad was very generous and priced comparable to others nearby. Fish was thick and flaky, with light breading. Good service, sat outside on a lovely day. Good location for people watching and enjoying Kinsale.

1  Thank timcarla

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This was the first place we stopped to try some of Kinsales famous sea food.
It had been recommended to us.
All they had was fish cakes and we were lucky to get them too.
Really should have been call potato cakes as the ratio of fish and potato was at least 75/25 in favour of the potato.
Not good and tasteless ...you shouldn't have to cover anything in sweet chilli sauce to give it taste.

1  Thank dave w
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch in this nice place near the old city Kinsale. The service was good and fast. We had pizza and crepes both tasty. Cappuccino just average but large size.

2  Thank podrozniczka60
Reviewed 21 October 2013

After wandering around Kinsale a bit, which I highly recommend, we had lunch at the Milk Market Cafe. Very cute, very friendly, affordable and delicious. We all shared pizza and fish and chips, then had the banana crepes. Save room for the crepes! We'd definitely go back.

2  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed 26 September 2013

If I'm in Kinsale at lunchtime I come here. Food is good, relatively fast and the price is not at what I call the tourist trap level. On my last visit, I took a photo just to give people and idea of what €10 can buy you here. I've always got a decent pot of good tea here. Try it.

2  Thank virtual-inspector