“Not To Be Missed!”

Shanghai Express
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Fusion, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Hawick, United Kingdom
“Not To Be Missed!”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

No trip to Kinsale would be complete without a visit to Shanghai Express. My fifth time at this restaurant, and the tapas just get better and better.
Thank you to all the staff.
See you on my next visit!

• Visited May 2012

Ireland
“excellent food!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

4 of us went here Saturday night & it was just perfect! It was very busy when we arrived but we were only waiting around 10 minutes or so for a table. We all decided to order from the tapas menu. I must admit we did order quiet a lot of food but it was so worth it, we ordered a good variety such as lasagna, chicken satay, tikka masala, suck spring rolls, pork belly, stuffed prawns, duck, beef teriyaki, shanghai chips, more spring rolls! Absolutely beautiful and very relaxing in there. Will most definitely be returning here. Top marks all the way for these guys. well done.

• Visited April 2012
Kinsale, Ireland
“All my friends love this place”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Absolutely wonderful food. Hard at times to get in because it is so good but well worth waiting for.

Visited December 2011
“Best food I've tasted anywhere”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I would recommend this restaurant to anybody. I've been there numerous times and no matter how quiet Kinsale is, this place is always full. NO bookings taken so just arrive and wait for a table. I assure you it will be worth the wait. It's my mission to try everything on this beautiful menu.

3 Thank Pedroliam83
Waterford, Ireland
“Lovely Place”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

It was great to find it open & available at night, off season, when very few places were open or serving food. Great tapas at very good prices. A wonderful, welcoming and knowledgeable staff. We really enjoyed it there & look forward to returning.

Visited October 2011