“My new favourite cafe ever!”
Review of Poets Corner

Poets Corner
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Reading Cafe and Book Exchange
Cawsand, United Kingdom
“My new favourite cafe ever!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

3 days in kinsale, 3 trips to poets corner! Clean, light, tranquil. Fantastic friendly staff, yum cakes, delicious food, brilliant high quality second hand books. I've always wanted a second hand book shop cafe and this is exactly how I picture it! Oh yes and best chai tea I have tasted!

Cork, Ireland
“My favourite place to eat in Kinsale”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Every time I'm in Kinsale, I make a point to stop here for lunch. The staff are friendly, the food is always fantastic and the tea choice is extensive. It's part secondhand book shop, part cafe and it's absolutely not to be missed.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Aoife O
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I lived in Kinsale for the past year & this wonderful, friendly, atmospheric coffee house never failed to delight me, whether for a simple coffee, great brownie, interesting herbal tea, terrific soup, really tasty salad or deliciously fresh well balanced & attractively presented sandwich. The staff are most accommodating, always smiling, no matter how busy and nothing is too much trouble. Being surrounded by books & having the option to buy or exchange books very cheaply or simply browse in an easy chair with no pressure to leave is an added bonus. Great free WIFI too. On balance, definitely the best coffee house in town. A big thanks to Simone & Ralph for making Kinsale so pleasurable, especially in Winter.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dolomf
Dublin, Ireland
“"I love this place...."”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

All I can say is "I love this place". Every time I visit Kinsale I take time to chill & have a coffee in the Poets Corner Cafe. Staff are fantastic & so friendly. A must....!

Visited June 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Cosy spot”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Love stopping here for coffee and cake. Great choice of cakes and its a lovely cosy spot. Also love the concept of swapping books. One of my favourite little places to go to.

Visited April 2014