“Best pizzas in a long time”
Review of Bruno's

Bruno's
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I ve been eating in Brunos 2 weeks ago and their gorgonzola pizza is one of the best I ve ever had.It was melting on my mouth, the combination of flavors they use make the pizza so tasty...I used to work in italian restaurant before and they had no idea what is italian food or how to make pizza compare to Brunos where they use the best quality of local food and they pay big attention to details..the menu is maybe a bit small for some people but they have specials every evening, even pizza specials. Every good italian restaurant has selection of pizza of no more than 7 choices plus you probably can ask for something to add on your one. I give Brunos excellent which they deserve, because if you appreciate high quality of food and nice professional staff who recommend a suitable wine for your dish you wont be disappointed in this place. well done Brunos! so I dont understand the last (and only review of this person) review at all

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have eaten in Bruno's on a couple of occasions and have found the food to be delicious and well cooked. They concentrate on providing some well chosen options which they cook with imagination and the freshest of ingredients. As someone who doesn't like fish I find that there is often more on the menu in Bruno's that I can choose from, compared with some restaurants with a larger looking menu! The wine too is chosen with care and complements the food wonderfully. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Our children are not small anymore, but the times I have been there there have always been small children sitting eating with their parents and they were obviously happy and content to be there.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Bruno's is a wonderful place to go for highly flavorsome quality food. However the items on the menu that keep me coming back again and again are their stunning pizza's and amazing pasta dishes. Hands down, Bruno's make the best!!

Top that with the wonderful location, exceptionally friendly staff and fabulous menu with quality ingredients a lot of which are locally sourced which clearly shows the owners care and attention to bringing their customers the best that west Cork has to offer and you have a winner. I'm delighted each time I go in for a tasty visit!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Always love Bruno's. The ravioli is my favorite .. And if fresh prawns are available ... A must have also.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I love going to Brunos they always have great pizzas my favorites being the Jack McCarthy black pudding, or Italian Sausage