“A wonderful dining exeperience”
Review of Finns' Table

Finns' Table
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: US$25 - US$42
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Finns' Table is a cosy, atmospheric Restaurant in the heart of Kinsale , County Cork, serving delicious dishes created from locally sourced ingredients.
Washington DC
“A wonderful dining exeperience”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went to Finn's Table as part of a family vacation to Ireland. It was one of the main reasons we added Kinsale into the trip and it was worth it. Julie (co-owner & front of house) and her team are really quite accommodating. The dinner was great - for everyone. We had four parents and 3 kids - so not the easiest of appetites. The kitchen was willing to make a plain steak for example, or gnocchi without the mushroom sauce - to help our less adventurous eaters out. My meal was delicious. The mussels in ginger - wow! I had a steak which was perfectly cooked and tender. My daughter (8years) said she was almost drooling after I gave her some it was soooo good. The tiramisu dessert perfectly filled in the cracks! The wine selections are nice. We had a lovely French white that everyone enjoyed thoroughly. If you like to eat good food - this is great food - it is rooted in Irish tradition but would hold par anywhere.

Columbus, OH
“Expertly prepared and served”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed in Kinsale only one night and dined at Finn's Table. This is a small fine dining establishment with the owner/chef at work visible from the seating area. The ingredients are local and of the freshest and finest quality. My seafood dinner was expertly prepared on the grill and very pleasingly seasoned. The meat dishes on the menu were a big temptation - the meat is sourced from the owner's farm - but I went with the fish and was very pleased - it was exceptional. To end the meal, I had a scoop of the homemade vanilla ice cream, which ranks with the very best I have ever had. The restaurant is in an old building with small windows looking out on a mostly pedestrian street. The decor is charming and intimate.

Hampshire
“One of the best in Kinsale”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent food including small, freshly cooked loaves of bread. Service was a bit stretched but a really nice atmosphere.

Visited May 2014
Ohio
“Great meal”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

A great find in a town of good food. Nice selection to suit all palates. All of the courses were well prepared and beautifully presented. Taste was superb. All four of us really enjoyed our dishes, which ranged from the Gnocchi to the Venison. The dinner was on a European schedule, which means about 2 1/2 hours. Wine list was great, and reasonably priced. The staff was attentive to our needs, and was very friendly. We would definitely return.

1 Thank flybynighttraveler
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have been trying to think of a reason not to give Finn's table 5/5 but I can't; the food was excellent, the service attentive but unobtrusive, the prices were high-ish for the West of Ireland, but good for the standard of food served. Atmosphere was OK, if a bit reverential, surroundings were pleasant and the wine list was well chosen and not crazily exploitative. Every person in our group was happy with every course and I can honestly say that the crab tasting plate starter was one of the best-judged plates of food I have had in a very long time. Would highly recommend.

Visited June 2014