“Stay away”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kinsale
Kieran's Folk House Inn
Ranked #50 of 52 Kinsale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2005

My Family and I recently stayed at Kieran's Folk House Inn in Kinsale for two nights. Though the town of Kinsale is beautiful and a town worth revisiting, Kieran's was terrible. To start with one positive note - the food in the pub was very good. However, the Inn was dirty - cobwebs hanging from the ceiling - chipped paint and unattentive staff. I went to use the room phone, but found it did not work. I very kindly asked the owner how to dial out - she responded " The phones don't work and I am selling this place so I am not going to spend thousands on a new system." Hence the problem with Kieran's - which has potential to be a lovely spot - but it's for sale and clearly the atttentiion to detail is no longer a priority.

7  Thank happytrailsfortwo