“Great Stay at the Gallery!”
Review of The Gallery

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kinsale
The Gallery
Ranked #19 of 52 Kinsale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2010

Could not ask for a better location. right in the City Centre, just a block or two from the water. Tom was a wonderful host and was there with recommendations and helpful insights as we needed. Both of his restaurant recommendations were excellent. The rooms, while very small, were very cozy and very clean. Breakfast in the AM was well done. I heartily recommend the Gallery, without reservation!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2009

From the moment we arrived, it was Tom's aim to see that we were comfortably ensconced in our room, and got us oriented with a courtesy map to the sights in Kinsale. We enjoyed fresh eggs and salmon, fruits, yogurt and cereal, juice and tea while listening to recordings of Tom on vibraphone with other talented accompanists. Enjoyed too the portraits done by his wife Carol, and the other fine artworks at this unique B & B.

Reviewed 22 July 2009

This B&B is run by 2 fab hosts Tom and Carol. They were so good at looking after 12 cousins who stayed together here. The rooms were great, even had a selection of great dvds to watch in each room, and a kettle etc. Bathrooms were all clean, we had the whole b& b rented out which was great. The breakfast room was lovely, I had Pancakes with sugar lemon and Ice cream the 1st day, and a great fry the next!! Perfect!! The location was fab, right in the centre but not too close to any loud bars. Would give it a 10/10. Thanks for a great stay, was one to remember.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 19 July 2009

I knew I would like this place the minute I saw it. Tom, the owner, greeted me by name, and couldn't have been sweeter. Our room was so cute, and very clean. I enjoyed the food and the service so much. It's just what I pictured when we decided to stay in an authentic, Irish B&B. I had a chance to talk to Tom about music, his dog (he had just passed away in January) and the scary driving situation in Ireland. He was helpful and gave us an alternative route so my husband and I could avoid the scary, narrow, wet roads out of Kinsale....our car rental place unfortunately gave us a giant van!
Either way, we loved our stay here!

Reviewed 13 July 2009

We stayed two days at "The Gallery" during the Kinsale Art Festival.
Tom was very caring and generous. He had great suggestions for dinner and going about town.
The room was very pretty with lovely pictures and details. The entire building has amazing art in it and made the stay a treat.
The food was generous and very nicely prepared.
This is our second stay and I would come again.
Thanks!

Reviewed 13 April 2009

My friend and I recently stayed in Kinsale at the Gallery and had a great time. Tom and Carol were so accomodating and great cooks. Our breakfast was over the top and had great recommendations for dinner and drinks around the town. Kinsale itself is such a cute town and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2009

This colorful B&B is right in Kinsale town, so the location could not be better. My wife and I are both musicians, so we seemed to strike a chord (so to speak!) with the proprietor Tom, who is an excellent jazz vibrophonist (and pianist, I hear). Tom and Carole are a bit reserved, but friendly. He was helpful in finding me a body shop (drated narrow Irish roads!). The room was cozy enough, though we didn't spend much time there. Tom's breakfasts were outstanding, with generous portions! Not the standard B&B fare. I am now a convert to smoked salmon and scrambled eggs in the morning. We appreciated the music as we ate. Parking is tight, as it is everywhere in Kinsale.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple